DOLFIX COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
Upon agreeing to register for an account at Dolfix, the Users shall be regulated by the “Dolfix Community Guidelines”. The Users shall abide by the guidelines stated therein. Dolfix reserves the right to terminate the account, without any consent of the User, if found to have breached any of the Guidelines.
Our objective is to create an online community of individuals by taking into account the ethical principles of society and the rule of law and the legitimacy of the legal authorities. Our users may have personal differences since they belong to diverse cultural, linguistic, social, religious, political, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds. Their views, attitudes, values, etc. may differ considerably. Whatever be the differences, we strive to form a single community of individuals cherishing the internationally recognized evergreen values and ideals by endorsing the concept of “unity without uniformity and diversity without fragmentation”
At Dolfix, we encourage every user to be part of our community and have their voice heard. We welcome your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
Please keep in mind that we remove contents including audio, video, image, and text that violates our Community Guidelines, and suspend or ban/terminate accounts involved in severe or repeated violations.
To help every member of the community, we request everyone to keep in mind the following while you interact with each other or post/share/make audio call/live videos, etc.:
- Antisocial Activities: We do not allow antisocial elements who act against the genuine interests of individuals and organizations by making use of our platform. We do not allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful, or threatening comments.
- Cyber Criminals: We do not allow dangerous individuals or organizations to use our platform to promote terrorism, cybercrime, or other types of abnormal behavior that could cause harm to others.
- Personal Attacks: We do not allow someone for making damaging remarks relating to somebody’s lifestyle or choices, personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse, etc. These types of attacks include comments that question a person’s intelligence, values, integrity, motivations, or decisions. Personal attacks can often focus on a person’s political opinion, sexuality, religion, or nationality. Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Revenge Porn, Misinformation & Malicious gossip: We do not allow Revenge porn (the act of revealing or sexually explicit images or videos of a person posted on social media, typically by a former sexual partner, without the consent of the subject and in order to cause them distress or embarrassment). False or inaccurate information that is communicated regardless of an intention to deceive, such as rumors, insults, and pranks. Deceptive information such as malicious hoaxes, spearphishing, and computational propaganda, and Malicious gossip (Disgraceful gossip about the private lives of other people)
- Spamming: Spamming, the use of Activity Feeds, Stories, Comments, messaging systems to send an unsolicited message (spam) to large numbers of recipients for the purpose of commercial advertising, for the purpose of non-commercial proselytizing, posting promotional material, or posting links to third-party websites or for any prohibited purpose (especially the fraudulent purpose of phishing), will not be allowed.
- Illegal Activities and regulated goods: Contents that relate to trade, sale, promotion, and use of certain regulated goods, as well as the depiction or promotion of criminal activities are prohibited. But contents that provide value to the public, such as educational, scientific, artistic, and newsworthy contents are allowed
- Coordinated group attacks: Coordinated group attacks against individuals & organizations, men & women, LGBT, rights groups, etc. will not be tolerated.
- Promotion of Criminal Activities: Criminal activities cover a wide spectrum of acts punishable by law such as abuse, domestic violence, human exploitation, theft, sexual assault, stalking, assault, kidnapping, wildlife trafficking, and any other harmful behavior to individuals and institutions will not be allowed.
- Trading in Firearms: We do not allow contents from users that promote purchase, sale, or trade of firearms, ammunition, and explosives such as, Rifles, Shotguns, Machine guns, Handguns, Pistols, Revolvers, Firearm receivers, between private individuals, Antique guns, Black powder firearms, Muzzle-loading firearms, BB guns, Airsoft guns, Air guns, Air rifles, non-functioning firms, destructive devices such as bombs, grenades, rockets, missiles or mines, Ammunition components such as blanks, bullets, bullet tips, casings, gun powder, etc.in Dolfix.
- Drugs and Controlled Substances: We do not allow contents that depict the use or trade of drugs or other substances such as opioids, stimulants, depressants, hallucinogens, anabolic steroids, morphine, valium, Ritalin, heroin, LSD, etc., that are tightly controlled by the government because they may be abused or cause addiction.
- Suicide, Self-harm, and Dangerous Acts: We do not promote contents in participation in activities that could lead to Nonsuicidal self-injury, the act of deliberately harming your own body, such as cutting or burning yourself, attempts to suicide, or persuade others to commit similar activities. However, we do encourage users to pacify or inform legal authorities, if someone is found struggling with deep emotional stress or thoughts of self-harm or suicide.
- Frauds & Scams: We do not allow this platform to exploit or harm others by attempting to defraud a person or group after gaining their trust (confidence trick). Similarly, deceiving someone, which involves hiding information or providing incorrect information for the purpose of tricking victims out of money, property, and inheritance, is also not permitted.
- Harassment, bullying & Abusive behavior: We remove all expressions of harassment, that cover a wide range of behaviors that demeans, humiliates, or embarrasses a person, which is basically offensive in nature. Similarly, Bullying (intimidation of weaker people), Abusive behavior which is aggressive, coercive or controlling, violent threats, destructive, intimidating, isolating, or threatening are also not entertainable.
- nudity and sexual activities depicting Minors and Adults: Sexually explicit content, including animated content, and nudity are not permitted on our platform. We do not allow content that sexually exploits or endangers children. When we become aware of apparent child exploitation, we will immediately report it to the legal authorities for taking further action in compliance with applicable law.
- Intellectual property and other rights: Since our community is a public space, we do not allow anyone to post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. Revealing or threatening to reveal personally identifiable information can cause serious emotional distress and lead to real-world harm. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address, or phone number. We advise users not to infringe anyone else’s intellectual property, privacy, or other rights. Don’t do anything or post any content that violates intellectual property laws or regulations. Don’t use Dolfix’s name, logo, or trademark in a way that confuses other users.
- Violent and Graphic Content: Most people do not like watching photos and videos with graphic and violent content. We will not entertain photos or videos of people or dead bodies that are mutilated, visible internal organs, decomposed bodies, burning people, victims of cannibalism, throat-slitting, live streams of capital punishment of a person, etc. We will immediately remove if such contents are posted. However, we allow graphic content, with some limitations, to help people raise awareness about issues. In such an event, we add a warning label to such graphic or violent content so that people are aware of the graphic or violent nature before they click to see it.
- Hate Speech: We do not allow hate speech on Dolfix because it expresses hate or encourages violence towards a person or group based on something such as race, color, national origin, disability, religious affiliation, sex, or sexual orientation, serious disease or disability. Communication of animosity or disparagement of an individual or group on account of a group characteristic creates an environment of intimidation and exclusion.
However, when people share content containing someone else’s hate speech for the purpose of raising awareness or educating others, we allow the content but expect people to clearly indicate their intent, which helps us better understand why they shared it. Where the intention is unclear, we may remove the content.
- Integrity and Authenticity: We believe in the creation of an authentic group of individuals who are responsive to the social well-being of others. Interpersonal relationships will be strong only if authentic individuals interact with each other. Hence hiding the identity of a person is not all advisable. Misrepresentation (where a user intentionally shares false personal information), Spam (user-generated bulk messages, comments, chat, etc.), spreading false news, manipulated media contents that could mislead others, etc. shall be avoided.
- Help us keep the community strong: Every user of the platform is part and parcel of the Dolfix Community. If anyone notices something that you think violates the Dolfix guidelines, you can contact us for taking it down. We have a dedicated team who can evaluate and take appropriate decision within the shortest possible time. When you send the report please provide us with as much information as possible such as links, usernames, and descriptions of the content, so that we can find and review it quickly. We may remove the entire posts that violate our guidelines.
If you find content that is offensive to you but doesn’t violate the Community Guidelines, you can unfollow or block the person who posted it. If there’s something that you don’t like in a comment on one of your posts, you can delete that comment.
Disputes between community members can be amicably settled through dialogue and conciliation. If one of your photos or videos was posted by someone else, you could try commenting on the post and ask the person to take it down. If the person doesn’t oblige your request, please do not use abusive remarks or create embarrassing situations for the community members. Instead, you can write to us for copyright infringement. We will work it out and do all the necessary steps to take the content down from the site.
Thank you for helping us to create one of the best communities in the world.
Please contact us for further enquires:
Address: DOLFIX TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED, 5/8 Geetham House, Parayamvila, Viraly, Kulathoor, Uchakkada, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India. PIN 695506
Email ID: For Copyright or Trademark Issues: [email protected]
For Privacy Issues: [email protected]
For all other purposes: [email protected]